Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I am a FanGirl! I am a GeekGirl!

I was at my "super professional" business group - of which I am the president, and started talking to a fellow member about my love of comic books and how I'm enjoying the sheer number of super hero movies coming to theatres this summer. He seemed surprised that I was such a geek girl. Really? Are people surprised to hear this? I have pictures of me with batman and wolverine (yum!) and I love comics and games. He seemed so surprised, that I couldn't help but open my briefcase to reveal a copy of Portal 2. Hardcore geek, y'all. I'm amazed to find out that people don't suspect I have this side to me.


I have such an impressive geek side - this post is dedicated to GEEK CRAFTS! Namely star trek. Check out the awesome star trek knit crafts. Makes me want to break out my needles. Knit one, purl two... Check out the awesome details - especially in the dolls. You can literally tell who they are by the faces! I want a set to live on my bed!! Yep. Super geeky to the core.

No comments: