Friday, April 25, 2008

Embossing Projects!




Here are some of the pictures from the embossing class. All supplies are Stampin' Up! It's a shame you can't see all the pretty, shiny, happy details in these pictures (and we did about eight projects - not all of them are pictured here), but it was a really fun class, and we all ended up with embossing powder and glitter all over our clothes, hair, and my house. I've been finding glitter for days now. You know it's been fun when the cleanup takes a long time! I think we all honed our embossing skills quite a bit! All the techniques we used can be found on the Stampin' Up! website at www.stampinup.com

Tomorrow I have my final spring class - the Crop-A-Dile class! I've got tons of fun projects planned, most of them to celebrate spring in your house - and out!

No comments: