Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Last Spring Class


My last spring craft class was a hit! We made all sorts of wonderful paper lanterns and decorations to deck the halls in preparation of spring. We'd had horrible snow over the last couple weeks, and I for one had been getting some serious spring fever! Oy... But yesterday and today were warm with no snow in sight, so I'm just going to forget that there's sleet and snow in the forecast for the rest of the week and weekend. I really don't want snow this weekend. We've got so many things planned for outside... Like the bottle drive for K's swim team, the rodeo and fair in Leduc, and the parade (where I will be handing out balloons for the rug rats...) Nope, it just *can't* snow...

Enjoy the chinese lantern pics. I'm excited to begin work on my own craft projects for the next month or two...

No comments: