Tuesday, April 15, 2008

No time for real posts

I apologize... I haven't been a good blogger. :( I have been all work and no play, therefore, no updates on *my* crafts. I've been doing a fair bit, but no time for pictures and uploading. I've got all the samples from my embossing class - which was a success, and I can't wait to share the pictures with you, but until I get less busy, or God puts a few extra hours in a day, or I can evolve to require less sleep, you'll just have to make due with what I got.

Which today, is a friend's website. She is amazingly talented, and has an artistic viewpoint very different from mine. Her images are beautiful and thought provoking. I'd call her a digital artist, creating all her designs (on her website) through digital media. And she has a blog that I think most people can relate to. Please enjoy: http://kinetickarma.com/


And I'll be back soon with pictures of the embossing class projects. But before I can get those to you, I'm going to have to make all my samples and cut materials for the Crop-A-Dile class on Friday. I have nothing prepared so far, and only tuesday and thursday to work on it. Wish me luck!

No comments: