Sunday, April 6, 2008

Love, Robot


I just got back from our last ski trip of the year. Jasper was beautiful this time of year! I only wish I brought my camera to show you some of the beautiful sights we saw. And, I am appropriately tired and sore. :)

So, without having any new crafts yet (though I hope to get to my craft room today) I had to search for something crafty to blog about. A few weeks ago, me and a friend decided to try out Crankpots on Whyte Avenue in Edmonton. It's a ceramic store and everything in it is not painted yet. You choose your piece, your paints and paint it yourself. Then, they put it into the kiln for you, and: voila! Your very own one-of-a-kind masterpiece! I chose a robot. I can't wait to go back and paint some more things. Maybe a set of coasters, each one with a homestarrunner character on it...
Enjoy the pictures of my 'bot. I've lovingly named him Love Robot. Not to be confused with a Love-Love Monster...

Have a good Sunday everyone, and remember my craft class on Friday is embossing techniques. I've got about five or six projects, and there's room if you are interested in attending.

No comments: