Thursday, March 13, 2008

Craft Classes!!

I don't know how many people actually read this, or how many people OUTSIDE my normal realm of contact read this, but I figured it just can't hurt to advertise my craft classes here too. All my classes are $10 (supplies extra) and I have room in all that are listed here. Come out for good company, crafting and a drink or two.

March 28/08 Paper Bag Scrapbook Class 7:00
We will be using ordinary brown paper bags to create beautiful scrapbooks. (Please call in advance to order your simply scrappin' kit for the class. Also bring scissors, glue and any of your own supplies/paper/embellishments that you would like to use for the scrapbook.)

April 4/08 Embossing Class 7:00
We will be learning about five new embossing techniques to beautify your own projects. No supplies are needed for this class.

April 25/08 Crop a Dile Class 7:00
Let us demystify this wonderful embellishment tool. Learn how to use all the different settings to make 5 unique and beautiful projects. Bring your own scissors and glue.

Anyone interested in signing up for any of these classes can email me at agueutal@gmail.com or leave a comment on the blog.

No comments: