Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy ... er ... Easter?

Yeah, so I've been sick with respiratory infections, pneumonia, and I've caught a terrible case of Packratitis. Yep, it's bad. Causes me to be in a near catatonic state while playing the game. Irritability and irrational behavior surface, and a tendancy towards obsessive compulsiveness.
So I really don't have a *good* excuse to my absence, the only thing I can offer is: pictures! Yay! These are on an Easter theme, and don't start bugging me that easter is over. I know, I know, but it was unusually early this year, and it still FEELS like it. So there.
Now enjoy the pictures of our annual egg-stravaganza.

Kathleen made a Ukranian Pysanka this year at the Ukranian Village, and Rob and I made the usual eggs dipped in food coloring method. I was as acutely artistic as possible, and he made all his eggs an hommage to his family. Aw...

No comments: