Friday, March 28, 2008

I am an idiot...

So I totally screwed up and booked our last ski trip of the year at the same time the embossing class was scheduled. D'oh! So, it's been moved to April 11 @ 7. I hope you can come - I've got LOTS of awesome projects planned.

So, here's an updated class list etc.

- Crop A Dile class April 25 at 7.

- Photobox class will be cancelled if there is less than two people signed up. March 27 @ 2:00 pm (there is currently nobody signed up)

- The Magnetic Photo Holder class has come and gone, but if there is enough interest, will be rescheduled.

- Everyone invited and welcome to attend! Last minutes are okay too just call ahead so I have a chair to put you in!

- If you have an idea for a class, a technique you would like to learn, or are interested in becoming part of a monthly stamp / scrap / craft group - please let me know!

Thinking of Hosting a Workshop?
Hosting a workshop is fun & easy! Invite your family & friends to your house, and I will come over demonstrate some crafts! Everything I show becomes yours to keep! Your guests will also get to try techniques and do projects for them to take home! At the end of the workshop, you and your guests will have the opportunity to purchase items seen during the demonstration (or anything in the catalogue!) The more orders that come in, the more free stuff you get to pick out! This is a fun way to spend an evening with your friends, and earn lots of free craft stuff!
See me anytime during the class, sign up and get an extra free gift (you will receive at your party). You can also schedule a workshop anytime by calling or emailing me.

No comments: