Thursday, March 27, 2008

FLOWERS!


I have it on pretty good authority that we Albertans are having a nicer winter than a lot of the rest of the world. Not to rub it in, but we're pretty smug about that, since we are the ones in winter-hell. But spring has sprung, the grass is almost-ris. I wonder where the flowers is? Wonder no more. I finally have the flowers I've been promising you!
This was created with all Stampin' Up! stuff. And at a mass-crafting rally at my house, we created hundreds of variations on this theme. But this was my favorite, so I'll share it with you. Something about the combination of blue and orange that make me nostalgic...Oilers? No. Can't guess? This was the color of the bathroom in my house growing up! Yay for color!

And here's a teaser for my next entry: MORE FLOWERS!

No comments: